- Purpose – raise awareness of the significance of food in modern life, as well as inspire and encourage young people to study a food-related discipline, bringing much needed human capital into the food system
- Target audience – primary and secondary schoolchildren
- Activities – in an interactive way, show practical examples of career opportunities in agri/aquaculture, industry, academia & research and as entrepreneurs
- Budget – up to €5,000 including indirect costs.
- EIT Food will support with communications and promotion of the event and attend whenever possible
- Open to all institutions based in countries associated to Horizon Europe.
For more information, see the attached Guidance Note or visit EIT Food website.