Four patients have been infected by Listeria and one has died after eating potentially contaminated cheese at a hospital in Switzerland.

During an internal check, Käserei Vogel AG, based in Steinerberg, found Listeria in semi-hard cheese and at its production site. The company issued a recall and informed its buyers to remove the products from shelves.

E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of safefood Knowledge Network to add comments!

Join safefood Knowledge Network