Recent Knowledge Network Event Presentations
- Listeria, The Law and What Good Control looks Like Presented by Karin Goodburn MBE, Director of The Chilled Food Association.
- Our changing foods: New protein sources and implications for the allergic consumer
- The role of cleaning in the management of allergens- Peter Littleton
- Cold Plasma: a novel Non Thermal Processing technology in the Agri-Food Sector Prof Brendan Gilmore, Queens University
Emerging Risks In Seafood (Webinar- November 2020)
- Microbial threats affecting global seafood (Presented by Dr. Mags Crumlish (BSc., MSc., PhD) senior lecturer at the Institute of Aquaculture (IoA), University of Stirling)
- Pathogeneic vibrios-the microbial barometer of climate change( Presented by Dr Craig Baker-Austin, microbiologist in the Food Safety group at CEFAS (Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Sciences)
- Food Labelling &Consumers Trust (2019)
- Food Safety Risks & Challenges In The Produce Sector (2019)
- Food Safety: Helping you get it right(2019)
- Antimicrobial Resistance in the Food Chain (Dec 2018)
- Food Supply Chain Integrity on the island of Ireland: the potential of blockchain technology (Dec 2018)
- National Conference on Listeria-monocytogenes (May 2018)
Knowledge is power – the right path against foodborne pathogens - Webinar (February 2018)
- Whole Genome Sequencing - Conference (November 2017)
- Event Summary
- Food allergen labelling for non prepacked food - Webinar (November 2017)
- Listeria monocytogenes in ready to eat foods - Webinar (November 2017)
- Running the Gauntlet Cookstown (September 2017)
- The Hygiene Hypothesis Myth (July 2017)
- Food Allergen Management - Webinar (July 2017)
- Running the Gauntlet - SME Workshops 2017
- The Dairy Industry and Climate Change (February and March 2017)
A full document of all presentations saved as a PDF is also available here.
Videos of a number of our event presentations are also available via our YouTube playlist.
Knowledge Networks Presentations 2011-2016
From 2011-2016 each of the individual Knowledge Networks (VTEC, Listeria, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Biotoxins, Chemical Residues, Food Allergy and Food Intolerance) hosted an annual conference. In the PDF document below you will find links to these past conference presentations which are available for download.