safefood Knowledge Network, in association with the Bia Innovator Campus is hosting a free workshop for small food businesses which will take place at the Teagasc Mellows Campus, Athenry.
This workshop is for small food businesses who need to have a HACCP system in place, or a food safety management system based on HACCP.
This practical HACCP training will address:
- Why HACCP is fundamental to food safety management.
- How to develop/modify a flow chart for CCP
- Identify the common food safety hazards and their controls
- Understand the role of prerequisites in controlling hazards
- How to keep effective records to demonstrate compliance
Delegates can also avail of a 10 minute 1-to-1 consultation with our food safety trainer after the course to discuss their own HACCP issues. To book a consultation, please email email@example.com.