safefood Knowledge Network, in association with Belfast City Council, is hosting two free workshops for small food businesses, which will take place at The MAC, Belfast.
- Why HACCP is fundamental to food safety management
- How to develop/modify a flow chart for CCP
- Identify the common food safety hazards and their controls
- Understand the role of prerequisites in controlling hazards
- How to keep effective records to demonstrate compliance
Delegates can also avail of a 10 minute 1-to-1 consultation with our food safety trainer after the course to discuss their own HACCP issues. To book a consultation, please email email@example.com.