The safefood Knowledge Network will host a training workshop on “HACCP & Record Keeping”. This workshop is for small food businesses and is free to attend.
safefood Knowledge Network is hosting a series of free SME workshops across the island in 2022 for small food businesses. Check our events page and social media feeds for workshops at locations near you over the coming months.
This workshop on ‘HACCP & Record Keeping’ will take place in Athenry, Co. Galway on Tuesday, 31 May 2022.
On completion of this workshop participants will:
- Understand why HACCP is fundamental to Food Safety Management
- Develop/modify a flow chart, identify the common food safety hazards and their controls
- Understand the role of pre-requisites in controlling hazards
- Be able to keep effective records to demonstrate compliance.
- Have an opportunity for private consultation to discuss existing HACCP issues on the day. Please email email us with your specific HACCP questions.